Skip to main content
Hey guys! Here's our introductory blog post so you can get to know all about us and what we intend to post about here!

WE LOVE TV is a group of TV fanatics, giving you weekly reviews of a range of television shows. Each week day, a new post is uploaded with an exciting review of the latest episode of our favourite shows. From drama to reality to comedy, WE LOVE TV are a diverse group providing you with our opinions on popular television. 

Monday - Joyce


Hello, my name is Joyce (WAN-NI) Lee. I am a commerce student majoring in Finance and Business Information Systems. I am a big fan of the Pixar animation as well as TV shows from America, Britain, Japan, Korean, Taiwan and China. My hobby is to watch dramas or movie with friends.

Tuesday – Yoshi


Hi, I'm Yoshi and I'm a second year student at Macquarie University, studying a double degree of Bachelor of Business Administration with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Japanese. Whenever I'm not studying I'm either going out to headlands for photography/videography or watching TV in my room, and for this blog I've chosen to keep you updated with the TV show, 'Suits'. 


Wednesday – Kara


Hi I’m Kara and I’m studying a Bachelor of Global Business, majoring in French – parlez vous francais? If I’m not at uni, you may find me playing netball and enjoying the outdoors. I’ll be reviewing the tenth season of Rupaul’s Drag Race. Gentleman start your engines… and may the best blog win!

Thursday – Angus


IT & Society is the first computer related subject that I have taken for my Bachelor of Arts degree. This is now my third year at Macquarie university and I am doing this subject as a people unit for my degree after having changed from a Bachelor of Commerce. I am currently doing a major in entrepreneurship and a minor in Psychology and I aim to complete my degree within the next two years. My hobbies include travelling, playing rugby and a number of other outdoor activities including; surfing and hiking. For this assignment i have chosen ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as my TV show to make blog posts about. This TV show is based on a fictional motorcycle club called Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original (SAMCRO) based out of Charming, California and it aims to highlight issues faced by outlaw motorcycle gangs including; rivalry, corruption, crime and relationships.

Friday – Kim


Hello, there! I'm Kim and I'm currently studying Bachelor of Commerce major in Accounting. I enjoy listening to music, reading, cooking, and watching TV shows in my spare time. I’ll be reviewing Masterchef Junior!



Follow our Twitter by clicking the link below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits is BACK! - Hard Truths

SUITS IS FINALLY BACK Suits is finally back for the second half of season 7 after a 6 month wait! Everyone has been waiting on the edges of their seats for Suits to come back after a crazy cliff hanger at the end of episode 10 'Donna'.  Season 7 Episode 10 'Donna' [1] For those who have been living under a rock .... Suits is an American legal drama television show created and written by Aaron Korsh. The series premiered their first episode of the first season on June 23rd, 2011 on the cable network USA. The show follows a college dropout Mike Ross (Played by Patrick J. Adams) with photographic memory and a passion for law that is taken under the wing of 'New York's best closer', Harvey Spectre (Played by Gabriel Macht) at the law firm Pearson-Spectre-Litt, despite never going to law school and not even having a college degree, who as the season progresses does everything he can to help those in need and 'fighting for the little guy...

MasterCheft Junior s06ep12 Semi-Final "Pop Up Restaurant"

Hi guys, I'm back. Have you watched Master Chef Junior episode 12 yet? If not yet, here is my review episode 12 "Pop Up Restaurant" to help you catch up but I still highly recommend you watch it first :) Now, Let's start  Team Challenge: Pop Up Restaurant As we known the top 7 from episode 11 includes  Mikey DiTomasso Avery Meadows Olivia Bond Remy Bond Beni Cwiakala Quani Fields Evan Estrada Except the immunity Mikey DiTomasso, t he six remaining kids are split into two teams with Olivia and Beni as team captains.  Beni captains the Red Team with Anthony and Quani while  Olivia  captains the Blue Team with her sister Remy and Eva n.  In this team challenge,t he young chefs will cook a branzino and clams meal for  serve the designated dish  for the V.I.P, including all the  Champion  alumni of the 5 previous seasons and  Mikey DiTomasso. Especially in this episode,   the ...

Inevitable

Suits Season 7 Episode 13 'Inevitable' It was inevitable ... In this episode, relationships end, Louis and Sheila continue with the affair and Louis embraces his 'bad boy' side, Mike and Rachel talk and fight about their future, and Donna is still getting in the way between Harvey and Paula as expected. Paula [1] Dinner with Harvey's Mother and Paula... As the episode before ended with Harvey and Paula making up, they decide to have a nice dinner date just the two of them, however, Harvey gets a call from his mother that she's in town and she wants to have dinner. Harvey not being able to say no, asking Paula , decides to have a dinner with both of them. The dinner starts out well with laughter and fond memories, but then Lily , Harvey's mother, accidentally ruins it, where on her way out leaving, Lily thanks Paula for being the reason her and Harvey reconnected since Harvey told her that someone important in his life pushed him to do it, but w...