Hi guys, I'm back. Have you watched Master Chef Junior episode 12 yet? If not yet, here is my review episode 12 "Pop Up Restaurant" to help you catch up but I still highly recommend you watch it first :)
Now, Let's start
Team Challenge: Pop Up Restaurant
As we known the top 7 from episode 11 includes
- Mikey DiTomasso
- Avery Meadows
- Olivia Bond
- Remy Bond
- Beni Cwiakala
- Quani Fields
- Evan Estrada
In this team challenge,the young chefs will cook a branzino and clams meal for serve the designated dish for the V.I.P, including all the Champion alumni of the 5 previous seasons and Mikey DiTomasso. Especially in this episode, the judges determines the winning team based on their overall team work performance.
As the result, the Red Team won this challenge.
As you know, our young chefs are very close to the final battle. Come back next week to see another great episode!
Comments
Post a Comment